RXQ Compounding, LLC is an FDA Approved 503B Outsourcing Facility, currently located within the Ohio University Innovation Center in Athens, Ohio. We have partnered with the Ohio Innovation Fund to develop a viable enterprise here in Southern Ohio. RXQ Compounding, LLC is poised to be a leader in the new paradigm of manufacturing facilities across the country.
Our team designed and implemented a stringent procedural manual that is now copyrighted. Other 503B Outsourcing Facilities that follow into this new realm will be hard pressed to find a more complete adaptation of the new regulations. RXQ Compounding, LLC emerged in front of new regulations from the FDA governing compounding facilities and the state board of pharmacy to assure that the safest products are delivered to our customers and patients.
Edward Zatta, RPh, Founder and President, Jon Fields, RPh, and our other highly-trained team of laboratory technicians and quality control managers work closely with FDA regulators and legislators in following all new guidelines.
At RXQ Compounding, LLC, we manufacture sterile and non-sterile medications including products that are on the FDA Short List. We provide these medications to physician offices and hospitals across the United States in various sized vials and syringes.
We are currently licensed to ship to 38 states and Washington, DC and are rapidly acquiring licenses for other states. RXQ must comply with current good manufacturing practice (CGMP) guidelines and US Pharmacopeia Guidelines (USP) and we are subject to risk-based inspections by the Federal Drug Administration at any time.
Our products do not require a patient prescription and can be used for office use. As an FDA 503B Outsourcing Facility, we are required by the FDA to follow strict testing standards for sterility, potency, and endotoxins. Our products are compounded in ISO 5 clean rooms that are continuously monitored for particulate matter and environmental conditions.
Our product line is constantly evolving. We are currently extending the beyond use date of our products, as well as, researching and developing new products that are being requested or located on the FDA Short List.
Guarantee safety, availability, and compliance by making RXQ Compounding, LLC your FDA 503B Outsourcing Facility. Our growing list of products that we manufacture is currently over 140 products, that include:
● Sterile and non-sterile injectables
● Veterinary medications
● Dermatologic creams & ointments
● Ophthalmic solutions
● Orthopedic steroids
● Custom production for hospitals
Why Choose a 503B Outsourcing Facility?
• Products do not require a patient specific prescription
• Products can be used for office use
• Required by the FDA to follow strict testing standards for sterility, potency, and endotoxins
• Products are compounded in ISO clean rooms that are continuously monitored for particulate matter and environmental conditions
• Ability to provide drugs on the FDA Short List
• Must comply with current good manufacturing practice (cGMP) requirements and U.S. Pharmacopeia Guidelines (USP)
• Subject to risk based inspection by FDA
• Must follow state regulations and voluntarily register with the FDA
Why Choose RXQ Compounding, LLC?
• FDA Approved Outsourcing Facility
• Highest Quality Sterile and Non-Sterile manufacturing
• ISO 5 Clean Room sterile production
• Safety, Availability & Compliance
• Integrated Delivery Network
• Ability to Deliver Custom Compounding
• Only 503B Outsourcing Facility in a HUBZone in the US
• 50,000 sq. ft. Future Production Facility
For additional information regarding our company’s capabilities or to schedule a tour of our facilities, please contact us directly at (866) 280-0031 or email info@RXQCompounding.com.