Grow with RXQ
RXQ Compounding, LLC is an FDA 503B Outsourcing Facility located in Albany, OH. RXQ produces sterile and non-sterile compounded medications for innovative medicine practices, hospitals, and other healthcare settings. RXQ strives to achieve the highest levels of Safety, Availability, Compliance, and Quality for our products, service, and customers.
RXQ’s new 42,500 square foot, state-of-the-art facility was designed in compliance with Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and FDA guidelines. RXQ is the only 503B Outsourcing Facility located within a Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone). The new facility will allow RXQ to better serve our customers and their health communities with in-demand compounded medications.
Since RXQ’s founding in 2014, RXQ has experienced considerable growth and is projected to continue to grow into the future. There is significant potential for RXQ within the 503B marketplace, and we are looking for strong candidates to help us reach this full potential.
- Health Insurance Benefits (Medical, Dental, Short- and Long-Term Disability)
- Free Vision and Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan
- PTO, Holiday, and Sick Days
We are currently seeking reliable Production Technicians to join our team. As a Production Technician, you will be responsible for producing a range of pharmaceutical products and equipment for use in the medical community. You will operate, set-up, maintain and clean equipment as well as follow established sterilization procedures. Additionally, you will thoroughly document your production and sterilization efforts to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines.
Minimum requirements include:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- High attention to detail
- Dedication to Production Quality
- Ability to read and execute procedures/protocols per regulatory requirements
- Ability to don full protective clothing for up to 4 hours at a time
- Requires standing and walking for extensive periods of time
- Ability to work under well-regulated and regimented procedures on a regular basis
Ideal Candidates will possess the following:
- Associate’s Degree
- 2+ years’ experience in a lab environment
- Proven documentation skills
- Familiarity with equipment calibration techniques
If you are interested in this opportunity and possess the skills/background we seek, please apply below.
Interested in these positions? Please complete the form below. We look forward to continuing the conversation!