Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update to Our Customers and Business Partners
RXQ Compounding has been continuously monitoring the dynamic situation regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) over the last several months.
To ensure that we are able to continue to serve our customers and their patients, RXQ has put safety precautions in place at our facility. All employees are required to wear face coverings when they are away from their immediate work area and/or cannot maintain at least six feet distance from others. RXQ is supportive of employees decreasing their time in the facility, by working from home and only coming in when necessary. In addition, RXQ is encouraging employees to participate in social distancing.
Recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC)
It remains very important that each person stays diligent in following the preventive steps recommended by the CDC. As a reminder those steps include:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces
- Stay at home and away from others if you are sick
- Cover mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands
To learn more about coronavirus prevention, visit the CDC’s website.
RXQ’s Commitment to Our Customers
RXQ will continue to support our customers and their patients during this time. We are committed to providing our customers with high quality, safe, and sterile compounded medications. As always, our Customer Service team and Sales Representatives are available via phone or email to answer any questions. To contact RXQ directly, please call 866-280-0031.